NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are active, registered users of Ship.com. Active trial users are eligible. Users must be 18-years of age or older and reside in the United States.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ship.com as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting April 1, 2022, on and ending April 30, 2022. All participation and entries will close at 11:59 pm, Pacific Time, on Saturday, April 30th.
4. How to Enter:
To be eligible to win the $1,000 drawing participants must:
- Go Live and Sell at least one item on Facebook using the ShipLive social selling platform. Each live broadcast with at least one item sold counts as one entry.
- To earn three extra entries per broadcast, Go Live and Sell at least one item using ShipLive, collect payment using ShipPay, and ship your order using ShipOrder.
To be eligible to win the $500 drawing and additional prizes, participants must complete one or more of the following:
- Join the Ship.com Livestream Selling Group. This is the new Ship.com resource for the live-selling community! You can connect with other business owners and gain helpful tips and tricks for selling, shipping, and more.
- If you are a ShipLive Partner or Ambassador Affiliate you can request to join the private Ship.com Facebook Group.
- Comment on a Ship.com social media post, we suggest you tag a friend who can use Ship.com or might want to attend one of your live events!
- Each action listed above qualifies for one entry. Multiple entries are allowed**!
**Please note that if your account is private, email a screenshot to email@example.com so we can confirm your social media entry(ies). Your account needs to be public to receive those extra entries. Social media entries will be calculated through official Ship.com social channel links.
*The minimum requirement for the $1,000 drawing to take place is 20 individual / separate Live Sales events hosted by Ship.com registered users.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ship.com. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Ship.com.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive one of the following prizes: $1,000 or $500. For your first qualified entry into the $1,000 Grand Prize drawing, you’ll receive a $10 shipping credit, deposited directly into your Ship.com account. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Ship.com’s discretion.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ship.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected The drawings for $1,000, $500, and other prizes will be held on Thursday, May 5 during the Ship.com Cinco de Mayo Extravaganza Live Event on Facebook and Instagram. The exact time will be announced on social media, winners do not need to be present to win. Winners will be notified by Ship.com via email within seven (7) days following the selection of Winner. Ship.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Ship.com’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Ship.com, anyone acting on behalf of Ship.com, and Ship.com licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Ship.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ship.com’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Ship.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ship.com. Ship.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ship.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Ship.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ship.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States Government WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Ship.com.
14. Each Contestant agrees with participation that they have reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, Entrants agree to a complete release of Facebook.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn, Twitter, or any other Social Network.